Third Party Administration
As a Third Party Administrator, (TPA) DNoA’s benefit administration model will provide you with a solution from enrollment through generation of the Explanation of Benefits (EOB). We will accomplish this by having our clients provide all front-end processing to include group contracting, member enrollment, membership maintenance, billing, commissions and web services for all member, employer and producer portals. Group contract information along with membership data is then transmitted to DNoA and loaded on our systems for back-office processing to include group set-up, claim adjudication, dental capitation, and customer inquiry functions. Should additional administration be required, this same model can easily support billing and fulfillment processing for both group and individual products.
We will also support our partners in the areas that are non-traditional for the typical TPA, including:
- National DPPO Network - network administration and development
- Operations - all facets of dental insurance administration
- Risk Management – actuarial and underwriting support, reinsurance arrangements
- Sales Support – product development, sales training, and RFP support, dedicated Dental Sales Executive on site, etc.
- Financial Services – corporate and client financial services to support your dental business
- IT Platform and Technology – complete TPA systems, hardware, and experienced staff dedicated to dental
For more information on our services please Contact Us